Johnsen Frameworks is fully equipped to offer all services necessary to keep your frame healthy. A complete kit of alignment tools (to my knowledge I’m the only one north of Germany with this kind of equipment), facers and reamers for all parts of your frame.
Had wobbling during high speed descents lately? Been in a crash and wonder whether everything is ok with your steed? A seatpost that doesn’t slide as smoothly as it should? A bottom bracket that just won’t fit properly? Dropouts that don’t embrace your hub perfectly? Just shoot me an e-mail.
Here are some highlights of the services offered. Please contact me if you have specific questions or needs.
- Alignment checks of fork, frame, dropouts and derailleur/mech hanger
- Facing/thread chasing of bottom bracket
- Facing/reaming of headtube
- Facing of fork headset seat
- Conversion of hub axles (CK “Frankenhub”, CK QR to Hadley 9mm bolt-through++)
- That hard-to-do repair that most shops would’nt care (or dare) to do?
I also offer modifications and repairs of steel frames. Have you longed for disc brakes on your old pride? Perhaps you want eyelets for fenders on your old road frame? Want horizontal dropouts on your old beater, or cantilever bosses on your commuter? A dent in a chainstay? A cracked top-tube? A bent dropout? I’ll fix it.